ALC2019 - Asia Lighting Conference 2019
Asia Lighting Commission Co-operation Agreement
Asia Lighting Conference Co-operation Agreement was made on the 28th September, 2010 among the China Illuminating Engineering Society (CIES), the Illuminating Engineering Institute of Japan (IEIJ) and the Korean Institute of Illuminating and Electrical Installation Engineers (KIIEE). (the Parties). The Parties agreed to expand the role of the Parties on the 12th September, 2018.
Name of the organization:
Asia Lighting Commission (ALC)
The Objectives of the Conference are:
- Hold the Asia Lighting Conference.
- Improve lighting environments in China, Japan and Korea, as well as other countries in Asia and around the world.
- Contribute to lighting research, technology and industries in Asia.
- Motivate young lighting scientists, engineers as well as designers in Asia and encourage their participation in the conference.
- Encourage co-operation with other international lighting organizations.
- Establish joint study programs among the countries in Asia.
- Develop technical reports (guidelines) on light and lighting meet the requirements of Asian countries.
ALC2019 The 12th Asia Lighting Conference in Daegu
Top Page http://www.asialightingconference.org/
Term From 2019.22th(Thu.) Aug. to 23th(Fri.)
Venue Hotel Inter-Burgo Daegu, Korea
2018 The 11th Asia Lighting Conference in Kobe
Top Page https://www.ieij.or.jp/english/event/2018ALC.html
Term From 2018.13th(Thu.) Sep. to 14th(Fri.)
Venue Kobe University, Rokkodai Campus, Japan
2017 The 10th Asia Lighting Conference in Shanghai
Term From 2017.17th(Thu.) Aug. to 18th(Fri.)
Venue Tongji University, China
2016 The 9th Lighting Conference of CJK
Top Page http://cjk2016.kiiee.or.kr/
Term From 2016.18th(Thu.) Aug. to 19th(Fri.)
Venue Pukyong National University, Yongdang Campus,Korea
2015 The 8th Lighting Conference of CJK
Top Page http://www.ieij.or.jp/CJK2015/
Term From 2015.20th(Thu.) Aug. to 21st(Fri.)
Venue Kyoto and Kyoto Women's University,Japan